NLP Practitioner Training
NLP Practitioner Certification Training – Why would this benefit me in the present and coming years? What benefits would I gain in becoming certified as a NLP Practitioner?
Neuro Linguistic Programming has developed and grown tremendously over the last few years as the best and most powerful technology for change and empowerment. NLP techniques allow a person to change old behaviors that are not working well for them for new behaviors that totally empower them. One is now able to replace one’s disempowering beliefs and internal dialogue with beliefs that are positive and powerful. NLP allows one to totally master their thoughts and their life.
Success in all that you do can be easier than failure or mediocrity at what you do in life, IF your beliefs, inner dialogue, and internal programming are congruent with what you really want in life.
Which path do you think would be more powerful, Mind Mastery or Mind Servitude? If, you take control of your emotions and your mind’s thinking processes, you can take control of your behavior. Powerful behaviors and responses in daily situations/interactions make a huge difference in your perceptions and the perceptions of people that you meet and interact with daily.
An example of how this would affect your success in relationships could be…
You see a very attractive person at the bus stop. Because you believe that you are very sexy, desirable, and generally a very attractive person, you walk over and tell the person of interest (POI). “You know, you appear to be a very interesting person, and I just had to come over and speak t o you…” The POI smiles and says that you look vaguely familiar and a conversation starts and continues for several minutes. When you have the ability to generate instant rapport with a complete stranger, meeting people becomes extremely easy, even if you’re not a major extrovert who is running around talking to everyone at the party… You might… See how this could be a good thing in meeting someone that you might want a long term relationship with and perhaps marry.
In business, you might walk into a meeting room and the negotiators on the other side smile and walk up and introduce themselves. One or both feel that they have known you for some time and start asking the usual resume questions (where you from, where did you go to school, etc) The negotiations go very well and your boss is very pleased with the contract that you just negotiated. The opposing team is likewise smiling because they feel that they also did well in the negotiation. You can find that… Your ability to negotiate good contracts gets you a big pay raise and a promotion.
How does one go from a lonely person with no one to come home to or share one’s life with… to a person with a great relationship?
How does one get the negotiators on the opposing side so warm and agreeable that they seem like good friends. They like you and your proposal, resulting in a really great contract which the boss just absolutely loves?
Let’s talk about some of the Technology that empowered you to get those results:
- Instant Rapport – You learned how to create instant rapport (liking – agreement – trust). You are skilled at matching and mirroring another’s body language, and voice tonality. People (and animals) like those who are most like them. You learn how to use body postures (unconsciously) which very closely match others, so that they develop an immediate liking and trust of you. Because you’re trained in NLP, you know the importance of tonality (38%) in rapport and communications and you find that knowledge and skill very useful. You likewise know that 55% of your communication is in your body language. Your awareness of their body language and your training allowed you to match and mirror the negotiators. The visual element of matching and mirroring has an immediate positive impact. The third part of communication is the words that we use to describe an experience. In your interactions with others, you hear the words they use. Their choice of words give you an insight into how they think. Words were found to be only 7% of the meaning of the communication (according to a study on communications). Recognizing the words they chose to use and responding with the appropriate words, because you were able to hear their preferred Representational System in the words they chose. Your careful choice of words allowed you to enhance the rapport further. You do not have to be talking to another person face to face. When you learn NLP, you will learn how to obtain rapport quickly even over the telephone.
- Sensory Acuity – Whether you are just talking to another person, coaching or negotiating with a client, or perhaps sharing an intimate moment with someone special, it is important to know whether you’re communicating effectively. Isn’t it? To communicate effectively, you must be able to observe and perceive the minute changes in a person’s physiology, tone of voice, and energy level which may indicate a change in their internal thoughts (self talk), and/or emotional state.
- Representational Systems – People process the information coming into the minds differently using the five senses. People process that information using a preferred “Rep System”. The five senses are the “Rep Systems) that are used to process the information. People have a preference in which Rep System they will use to process the information. You may want to discover how to identify which Rep System is person prefers, so that you can match this Rep System and create instant rapport and agreement.
- Learn how a person thinks, not what they think, but how they think. This is very useful in developing greater creativity, flexibility, learning, and agreement. In sales and negotiating, wouldn’t it be useful to know a persons Buying Strategy? Would it be useful to know exactly what to say to make a person say yes to your proposal, to sign on the dotted line?
- Language Patterns – The words that a person uses indicates not only their personality characteristics, but whether they are empowered or at the mercy of events in their life.
a. Learn to identify a person’s personality type by the words that they use.
b. Learn how to choose the words to use that will build that instant rapport and trust which makes communication and interacting with people so much easier.
c. Learn how to challenge and overcome objections quickly and easily.
d. You could, discover how three questions can help you to reveal very specific information about a concealed subject (which is some cases could be a presenting problem).
- Anchoring – A technique in NLP for creating/linking a stimulus and a response.
- Learn how to control your emotional state (rather than be controlled by it). Can you… just feel how sweet that could be?
- Learn how to set up a specific stimulus which can be linked to a specific desirable emotional state. Eg. You could create an anchor which would take you from Procrastination to Totally Empowered and Going For It!!! Everyone could use a way to eliminate Procrastination, couldn’t they?
- Learn how… you can link strong personal resources with your ability to access those resources almost instantly.
- Learn how… you can drop out of an unwanted or “bad” state into a desirable “good” state almost instantly. That would be really good, wouldn’t it?
- Strategies – A mental sequence of thought processes which result in a specific result. Strategies involve everything we do: eg. Love, Hate, Decision, Wealth, & Poverty to name just a few.
- Parts Integration – Eliminate inner conflict which gets in the way of your obtaining the excellent results that you would like in your life.
- Swish Patterns – Quick fix for changing minor undesirable behaviors, and negative states.
These are just a few of the powerful techniques you will learn to enhance your communications and influence. You may find, your have an increasing curiosity about NLP and how it can greatly empower you. You could find that incredible desire and passion to learn how to be the best at what you do…