Young Couples (Married)
Sadly enough, the odds on a couple staying happily married are not that good. Approximately, half of all marriages end in divorce. Most of the time, the divorce is not amicable. What’s just as bad is that the remaining married couples are not necessarily happy in their marriage. Many of the remaining couple find that leaving the marriage would be financially and emotionally difficult. Wouldn’t it be great if you could resolve problems in your marriage. How about re-kindle the spark that was there in the beginning, how would that feel? Would it be useful to know what it takes to keep your significant other in love with you?
Marriage doesn’t have to end in divorce. Couples do not have to live unhappily together. The romance can be re-kindled.
Do you know all the things, all the things that can make or break a marriage or relationship between two people in love? Do you know about the three stages that children go through before becoming adults and how to deal with their changing behaviors? The average person could spend years learning how to be a good seducer, lover, and ultimately, spouse, and parent. Of course, everyone is given a manual on how to do all of that… Oh wait, I’m thinking about my car, it came with a manual. Your significant other came with a manual on proper diet, care, maintenance and so forth, or maybe not… Taking care of your relationship requires as much love, knowledge, and skill as repairing a high tech automobile, flying an airplane, or parenting a child (properly). Unfortunately, the plane and car come with manuals and a relationship/marriage does not. It is no wonder relationships and marriages crash and burn. We could all get depressed, get drunk (or do drugs), because it’s a lost cause…
I know that you know that giving up is not a proper response to this dilemma. After all, it would be better (and a lot cheaper) to build a relationship/marriage that lasts and loves…. Wouldn’t it? Would you like to be able to:
- Determine your significant other’s love strategy and fulfill it making your relationship stronger
- Determine which seducer archetype that you naturally are and enhance that characteristic making yourself more desirable in your relationship
- Release the negative emotions that are creating behaviors which are not serving you in your relationship
- Release the negative emotions that could have created a bad self image and co-dependency in your relationships
- Release the negative emotions that can create a bad self image and create confidence in yourself
- Learn how to control your state (move from a negative state to one of empowerment)
- Learning how to use language in a way that communicates your love and understanding
- Communicate your love to your lover without actually speaking of love (your lover will know how you feel about them without words)
When you take The Secret of Creating Your Destiny® Seminar, you will eliminate much of what is holding you back in your relationships. It it the foundation on which to start Creating Your Destiny®.
Please register and inquire about upcoming trainings. We offer Early Bird Discounts, but have limited seating, so you will want to get on board early and take advantage of the great deals that we offer. If you have not already signed up for The Secret of Creating Your Destiny® Seminar, now is a good time. You may find, the Secret to be the best seminar that you have ever attended. It will get you started on the path of a happy, healthy relationship.
Edit the Links and make them go to the TSCYD Product Page
The Add to Cart Button should be Under the  + – Not to the side as it is now. The Sales Components in the left column should go over to the grey stripe. The white area is too small in width which makes the Add to Cart Button stick out on the left. The problem may be partly in the cart.