Personnel Management Trainings
A Personnel Manager that can hire high caliber, highly qualified people to fill important positions in their company can make or break a company. What kind of managers would you want hire for your company? Would your choice of a manager be someone who is charismatic, projects a powerful presence, creates instant rapport, and is very influential? Perhaps, you would also want a person who is skilled at managing people, able establish goals and deadlines… As a personnel manager interviewing people daily for important positions in your company, do you know the nineteen questions that would help ensure that the person that you hire fits the profile of the person that would be most likely to succeed in that position? That would be useful, wouldn’t it? Your company could prosper and provide really great employment opportunities, salaried, and benefits for everyone concerned, couldn’t it?
Neuro Linguistic Programming has developed and grown tremendously over the last few years as the best and most powerful technology for change and empowerment. NLP techniques allow a person to change old behaviors that are not working well for them for new behaviors that totally empower them. One is now able to replace one’s disempowering beliefs and internal dialogue with beliefs that are positive and powerful. NLP allows one to totally master their thoughts and their life.
Let’s talk about some of the Technology that empowered you to get those results:
- Instant Rapport – You learned how to create instant rapport (liking – agreement – trust). You are skilled at matching and mirroring another’s body language, and voice tonality. People (and animals) like those who are most like them. You learn how to use body postures (unconsciously) which very closely match others, so that they develop an immediate liking and trust of you. Because you’re trained in NLP, you know the importance of tonality (38%) in rapport and communications and you find that knowledge and skill very useful. You likewise know that 55% of your communication is in your body language. Your awareness of their body language and your training allowed you to match and mirror the applicants. The visual element of matching and mirroring has an immediate positive impact. The third part of communication is the words that we use to describe an experience. In your interactions with others, you hear the words they use. Their choice of words give you an insight into how they think. Words were found to be only 7% of the meaning of the communication (according to a study on communications). Recognizing the words they chose to use and responding with the appropriate words, because you were able to hear their preferred Representational System in the words they chose. Your careful choice of words allowed you to enhance the rapport further. You do not have to be talking to another person face to face. When you learn NLP, you will learn how to obtain rapport quickly even over the telephone
- Sensory Acuity – Learn how to develop an awareness of how your communications are affecting the people with whom you are communicating. You will learn to notice whether your communications are being received in the way that you meant, or not. Communicating effectively with co-workers and subordinates will result in better personal and company performance.
- Representational Systems – People process the information coming into their minds differently using the five senses. People process that information using a preferred “Rep System”. The five senses are the “Rep Systems) that are used to process the information. People have a preference in which Rep System they will use to process the information. You may want to discover how to identify which Rep System a person prefers, so that you can match their Rep System and create instant rapport and agreement.
- Learn how a person thinks, not what they think, but how they think. This is very useful in developing greater creativity, flexibility, learning, and agreement. As a Personnel Manager wouldn’t it be useful to know whether you are picking the right person to do a job? Wouldn’t it be useful to know a persons strengths and weaknesses in decision making, handling responsibility or managing others?
- Language Patterns – The words that a person uses indicates not only their personality characteristics, but whether they are empowered or at the mercy of events in their life.
a. Learn to identify a person’s personality type by the words that they use.
b. Learn how to choose the words to use that will build that instant rapport and trust which makes communication and interacting with people so much easier.
c. Learn how to challenge and overcome objections quickly and easily.
d. You could, discover how three questions can help you to reveal very specific information about a concealed subject (which in some cases could be a presenting problem).
- Anchoring – A technique in NLP for creating/linking a stimulus and a response.
- Learn how to control your emotional state (rather than be controlled by it). Can you… just feel how sweet that could be?
- Learn how to set up a specific stimulus which can be linked to a specific desirable emotional state. Eg. You could create an anchor which would take you from Procrastination to Totally Empowered and Going For It!!! Everyone could use a way to eliminate Procrastination, couldn’t they?
- Learn how… you can link strong personal resources with your ability to access those resources almost instantly.
- Learn how… you can drop out of an unwanted or “bad” state into a desirable “good” state almost instantly. That would be really good, wouldn’t it?
- Strategies – A mental sequence of thought processes, which result in a specific result. Strategies involve everything we do: eg. Love, Hate, Decision, Wealth, & Poverty to name just a few. Being able to determine a person’s Strategies would allow you to assist people to decide (Decision Making Strategy) to accept your job offer and benefit package. This would be especially useful when working to fill a position that requires an applicant with special/unique hard to find skills.
- Parts Integration – Eliminate inner conflict which gets in the way of your obtaining the excellent results that you would like in your life.
These are just a few of the powerful techniques you will learn to enhance your communications and influence. You may find, you have an increasing curiosity about NLP and how it can greatly empower you. Some people, try very hard to suppress an incredible desire and passion to learn how to be the best at what you do…
Click Here to Register… now and to enroll in this training. When you register, and let us know your preferred times and dates for trainings. We will take your preferences into account for scheduling trainings. Thanks for your interest… We’ll see you there.